Help others discover God by participating in our Sunday Morning Worship Service. You could be a part of the following:
- Adult Choir & Worship Band / Team: share your talents.
- Audio / Visual Team: assist in sound and computer operation for the services.
- KIDs Care: provide Extending Teaching Care to our bed babies and preschoolers.
- Greeters: welcome people as they arrive in our parking lots and throughout our campus.
- Ushers: distribute informational material and collect the offering.
- Worshiper: engage in the service by wholeheartedly worshiping God.
Help others CONNECT through age appropriate small groups that meet each Sunday morning at 9:30. These intimate settings allow you to serve in any of the following areas centered around Reaching, Teaching, and Supporting.
- Reaching: contacting people when they are absent; organizing fellowships.
- Teaching: preparing and leading weekly Bible discussions; substituting for the teacher.
- Supporting: maintaining attendance records; coordinating prayer concerns. Talk to your CONNECT Group Director or Teacher for more information on ways you can serve.
UBC has a variety of committees which meet regularly and provide support for our programs. Find a place of service where you can best use your talents and abilities. Gain an overview of church committees and view the Committee Policies.
Age-Specific Areas of Service
CONNECT classes and other groups of UBC people serve in specific ways throughout the year. The Women's and Men's Ministry provides service opportunities. Contact Jim Williams for ways you can serve in these youth areas: 180 Praise Band, Discipleship, and seasonal events. Children's Choir is a great way to love kids and help them grow through music.